If you need Physiotherapy treatment following a car or motor bike accident, you are able to receive treatment covered under CTP regardless of who is at fault.

  1. You need to see your doctor and get referred to us
  2. You will also have to fill out a form to initiate the claim. You can access this form at: http://www.maa.nsw.gov.au/about-us/forms/claims
  3. Once this is done, make an appointment to see us and we will sort the rest of it out