Master of Physiotherapy
Francois completed his Masters of Physiotherapy degree at the University of Sydney along with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sports Science). He has previous experience working within hospitals, private practices and semi-professional sporting teams. Francois takes a functional approach to assessments and treatments. He utilises gait analysis, manual therapy and impairment specific exercise prescription to manage clinical conditions.
Francois has a special interest in sports injuries, which has lead to him working with teams such as Macarthur Rams Youth Football League, Cabramatta RLFC and Blacktown Workers RLFC. Living a busy and active lifestyle, Francois enjoys playing oztag & touch football, cruising on his road bike and also attending regular Crossfit classes. He had the opportunity to compete at an international level representing the Australian-Chinese Oz-tag Team at the 2015 Oz-tag World Cup and the 2016 Oceania Cup in New Zealand.
Qualifications and Courses:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sports Science)
- Masters of Physiotherapy (USYD)
- GEMt Segmental Dry Needling Level 1
- Functional Neuromuscular Assessment
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
- Advanced Knee Diagnosis and Rehabilitation
- Adam Meakin’s – The Shoulder Simplified
- Matthew Stewart’s – Essential Foot and Ankle Course