GradCertClinPhysio (Manipulative Physio)
Master of Physiotherapy
Stephanie is the practice principal. She is a member of both the Australian Physiotherapy Association and Sports Physiotherapy Association. Stephanie graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Sport Science. She then went on to complete the Master of Physiotherapy program at Sydney University. Stephanie has furthered her knowledge, graduating from Curtin University with a Graduate Certificate in Manipulative Physiotherapy in 2014.
Stephanie has had a lot of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries from her physiotherapy and exercise physiology background. Stephanie utilises a variety of manual therapy treatment techniques and exercises to help patients return to work, sport and daily living as quickly and safely as possible. Stephanie also experienced in analysing of running and cycling techniques to help with bike and running related injuries.
Stephanie has a keen interest in biomechanical influences to work and sporting related injuries and rehabilitation. She enjoys treating the neck and postural related pain, shoulder and knee injuries. Stephanie has worked with a number of sporting teams in rugby union, AFL, Gaelic football and soccer.
Qualifications and courses:
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Physiotherapy (Manipulative Physiotherapy), Curtin Uni
- Master of Physiotherapy, Syd. Uni
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science), Syd. Uni
- Certificate of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Curtin Uni
- Includes: Dean Watson Headache treatment technique, Michael Monohan manipulation techniques, osteopathic joint mobilisation techniques
- Mulligans treatment concept
- Dry needling
- Level 1 and 2 Sports physiotherapy
- Biomechanical analyses of cycling and running techniques
- 3D Assessment and treatment of the pelvic complex and lumbar spine
- Optimising motor control of the lumbopelvic region and dynamic hip retraining